Financial Planning & Analysis Transformation
Promote cross-functional business intelligence and performance
As CFOs gain greater insight into and responsibility for key business drivers impacting the financial health of the company, they require a more refined FP&A process architecture and technology infrastructure. We build full-lifecycle FP&A systems that transform data management, reporting, and analytics while enabling CFOs and their teams to engage the rest of the organization to make cross-functional, forward-looking decisions.
Create future financial value today. Here’s how.
To adapt to continuous change, you need an FP&A methodology designed with agility, from data strategy through to advanced analytics. Our team builds a robust FP&A framework and assists with execution, delivering:
- An optimized finance and reporting process architecture that scales to any business environment
- A strategic plan that identifies KPIs and reporting requirements
- Improved visibility into performance trends
- Operational excellence within and between business functions
All functions must be invested in planning and analytics, from sales, operations, and HR to marketing, finance, and IT (known as xP&A). We establish an effective xP&A operating model within your organization so that real-time decisions can be made based on an integrated, automated platform, making reporting, data management, and collaboration seamless. Areas we focus on include:
- Defining internal and external needs of key business stakeholders
- Creating optimization roadmaps for processes and systems enhancement
- Designing dashboards that improve leadership visibility
- Building a leading practice reporting architecture
For maximum value in your FP&A approach, start with the end in mind. We develop your data requirements based on identified reporting needs, then create an actionable journey to the desired FP&A architecture, including data flows, integrations, and reporting capabilities per business function. The outcome is a best-in-class finance master data management capability (MDMC) and effective internal controls throughout the xP&A function.
Spend more time answering “What’s going to happen?” and less time figuring out “What happened?” with expert FP&A execution support that continuously identifies process improvement opportunities across the budget, forecast, and reporting cycles. We embed our FP&A specialists into your team to bring new ideas, technologies, and capabilities to your existing processes, such as building automations that free up internal staff while also seeing and strategizing around every future curve.
An FP&A system implementation reaches its full potential only when it’s purpose-built for your exact user needs. We leverage our accounting, finance, and financial systems expertise to collaborate with your team to:
- Select and implement an FP&A system based on leading practices for budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics
- Design models to automate calculations
- Create scalable reports that can be refreshed on-demand
- Manage data conversion, reconciliation, and testing with key stakeholders
- Deploy a user-friendly, intuitive interface
- Provide real-time knowledge transfer and post-production support
As FP&A activities and OCFO responsibilities mature and evolve with the organization, finance leaders need additional tools, authority, and insight over the entire enterprise. Enterprise Performance Management leverages successful FP&A practices and applies them more broadly to all business units to drive greater collaboration, analysis, and corporate performance. Our EPM practitioners:
- Evaluate the organization’s and the FP&A team’s maturity and EPM readiness
- Understand and evaluate optimal EPM system solutions for implementation
- Document current gaps, risks, and opportunities
- Build a business case for a finance-owned EPM solution that meets all stakeholder needs
- Support and optimize FP&A workflows to be EPM-ready
- Train staff and communicate change effectively through expert project management and serve as a strategic liaison between all parties, vendors, and implementation teams
Generate a sustainable value advantage through a suite of expert solutions to real-world challenges.
Elevate the OCFO’s value to the organization.
Technology Architecture & Strategy
Establish, manage, and optimize a robust integrated systems architecture.
Data Transformation & Analytics
Generate and operationalize intelligent data insights at scale.
Operational Accounting & Process Optimization
Continuously improve monthly close, budgeting, and financial analysis.
Procurement & Cost Transformation
Drive Source-to-Pay cost management and process efficiency.
FP&A and Performance Reporting
Empower your FP&A team with automated processes.
Unlocking real-world value for clients
20 weekly FP&A hours saved and a 3-day close reduction for a SaaS organization.
How do you create present and future value for your business?
Unlock core business value from a suite of integrated solutions expertly designed for organizations like yours.
Accounting & Risk
Anticipate and respond to complex reporting and regulatory requirements.
Accelerate enterprise performance through people-led digital transformations.
Manage transaction lifecycles for maximum deal value and minimum risk.