FP&A and Performance Reporting
Empower your FP&A team
FP&A teams with manual processes and disaggregated reporting have significantly less time to do strategic analysis and drive business performance. Our experts help finance teams develop a robust FP&A function that can deliver automated and accurate reporting, thoughtful planning and budgeting, clear and actionable financial reports, and timely insights that drive your organization’s strategic decision-making process.
Create future financial value today. Here’s how.
A well-constructed 13-week cash flow model can instill immediate cash prudency and help management teams proactively identify liquidity ‘pinch points’ and associated levers to mitigate. We provide 13-week cash flow models that are user-friendly and organized, accurate and simplified, validated, flexible, and tailor-made to accommodate our clients’ systems, industry and needs. We also work with our clients to build on the insights from the model to help inform strategic decisions to improve liquidity and better manage cash flow.
Portfolio companies often have outdated budgets or forecasts that need to be refreshed and/or require support and expertise to support planning initiatives. Our tenured FP&A team can help your organization develop and manage a thoughtful budget or forecast through a combination of:
- Collaborating with functional leaders across the business to aggregate financial and operational inputs on a bottoms-up basis to drive measured accountability
- Partnering with company leadership and sponsors to set financial and operational goals that are analytically grounded and validated
- Developing processes, tools and models that can be sustained and efficiently transitioned
Management teams are often resource-constrained to initiate a robust reforecasting process or may not have tools in place to react to market disruption or varied performance outlooks. Our extensive forecasting experience is industry-tailored to support sensitivity analysis, strategic reviews, and contingency planning. We work with our clients to
- Build dynamic three-statement forecasting models supported by robust, validated driver-based inputs
- Develop the insight around key performance drivers for the top-line and cost structure
- Establish contingency planning frameworks informed by key operational and financial levers that can be supported with tactical actions
In a countercyclical or challenged business environment, performance improvement initiatives become increasingly critical. Our team helps:
- Evaluate opportunities to optimize and vigilantly monitor working capital through monetizing excess inventory, accelerating the collection of receivables, and implementing controls and frameworks to better manage payments
- Establish frameworks for tactical tops-down and/or bottoms-up reviews of costs validated by facilitated workshops to establish actionable plans to reduce costs in phases
- Lead and evaluate SKU and segment level profitability reviews to provide increased visibility into channel performance
Portfolio companies are often challenged with providing timely, accurate and insightful reporting. We partner with our clients to:
- Analyze credit agreements and design lender reporting and covenant compliance monitoring tools customized to align with the terms of the agreement
- Design an efficient process to identify and track EBTIDA adjustments and operationalize the process of accumulating detailed support for such adjustments in case of a lender review
- Provide further support for sponsor reporting by creating automated, tailored reporting packages and dashboards that provide enhanced visibility into performance and critical KPIs
Whether your company has experienced FP&A talent turnover, is preparing for a sale, or needs extra support for targeted initiatives, our team can help. Our tenured FP&A team is well-versed in working collaboratively with management teams and private equity sponsors in fast paced environments to deliver impactful, near-term results. We provide surge and back-fill support at varying levels from financial analysts to VPs of Finance who can support your company with ongoing planning and reporting activities or special projects.
Generate a sustainable value advantage through a suite of expert solutions to real-world challenges.
Build a cross-functional planning and insights engine.
Procurement & Cost Transformation
Drive Source-to-Pay cost management and process efficiency.
Unlocking real-world value for clients
20 weekly FP&A hours saved and a 3-day close reduction for a SaaS organization.
How do you create present and future value for your business?
Unlock core business value from a suite of integrated solutions expertly designed for organizations like yours.
Accounting & Risk
Anticipate and respond to complex reporting and regulatory requirements.
Accelerate enterprise performance through people-led digital transformations.
Manage transaction lifecycles for maximum deal value and minimum risk.