Enterprise Performance Management
Promote cross-functional business intelligence and performance
As CFOs gain greater insight into and responsibility for key business drivers impacting the financial health of the company, they require a more refined process architecture and technology infrastructure. We build Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems that transform data management, reporting, and analytics while enabling CFOs and their teams to engage the rest of the organization to make cross-functional, forward-looking decisions.
Create future financial value today. Here’s how.
To adapt to continuous change, you need an EPM methodology designed with agility, from data strategy through to advanced analytics. Our team builds a robust EPM framework and assists with execution, delivering:
- An optimized finance and reporting process architecture that scales to any business environment
- A strategic plan that identifies KPIs and reporting requirements
- Improved visibility into performance trends
- Operational excellence within and between business functions
All functions must be invested in planning and analytics, from sales, operations, and HR to marketing, finance, and IT (known as xP&A). We establish an effective xP&A operating model within your organization so that real-time decisions can be made based on an integrated, automated platform, making reporting, data management, and collaboration seamless. Areas we focus on include:
- Defining internal and external needs of key business stakeholders
- Creating optimization roadmaps for processes and systems enhancement
- Designing dashboards that improve leadership visibility
- Building a leading practice reporting architecture
For maximum EPM value, start with the end in mind. We develop your data requirements based on identified reporting needs, then create an actionable journey to the desired EPM architecture, including data flows, integrations, and reporting capabilities per business function. The outcome is a best-in-class Finance master data management capability and effective internal controls throughout the xP&A function.
Spend more time answering “What’s going to happen?” and less time figuring out “What happened?” with expert FP&A execution support that continuously identifies process improvement opportunities across the budget, forecast, and reporting cycles. We embed our FP&A specialists into your team to bring new ideas, technologies, and capabilities to your existing processes, such as building automations that free up internal staff while also seeing and strategizing around every future curve.
An EPM implementation reaches its full potential only when it’s purpose-built for your exact user needs. We leverage our accounting, finance, and financial systems expertise to collaborate with your team to:
- Select and implement an EPM system based on leading practices for budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics
- Design models to automate calculations
- Create scalable reports that can be refreshed on-demand
- Manage data conversion, reconciliation, and testing with key stakeholders
- Deploy a user-friendly, intuitive interface
- Provide real-time knowledge transfer and post-production support
Generate a sustainable value advantage through a suite of expert solutions to real-world challenges.
OCFO Roadmap & Operating Model
Elevate the OCFO’s value to the organization.
Strategic Cost Improvement
Transform your cost structure to achieve short- and long-term goals.
Human Capital Transformation
Drive planning and cost decisions with workforce-related insights.
Risk & Compliance
Balance risk management with strategic risk-taking.
Operational Accounting & Process Optimization
Continuously improve monthly close, budgeting, and financial analysis.
Technology Optimization & Digital Innovation
Integrate and optimize scalable automation and analytics software.
How do you create present and future value for your business?
Unlock core business value from a suite of integrated solutions expertly designed for organizations like yours.
Accounting & Risk
Anticipate and respond to complex reporting and regulatory requirements.
Accelerate enterprise performance through people-led digital transformations.
Manage transaction lifecycles for maximum deal value and minimum risk.