Approach to ESG
Environmental, Social, and Governance
We are committed to operating a socially and environmentally responsible business grounded in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) standards that help drive the success of our operations and the impact we have on our global communities. As part of our business strategy, we have analyzed and will continue to monitor annually the relevant aspects in which ESG may be crucial to our industry from a materiality perspective.
Our key priorities include, but are not limited to, monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) that promote our values of belonging, impact, and sustainability through our employee engagement and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts, as well as implementing the relevant processes and policies to safeguard our internal systems and keep our business ethics at the center of our operations.
Our goal is to attract, develop, and retain our employees in a culture that promotes belonging and trust.
- Offer coaching and a robust performance management process and course curriculum
- Measure employee satisfaction through an annual engagement survey
- Review and adjust employee compensation on an annual basis in alignment with the market and equitable distribution
We are intentional in embedding DEI within the organization through creating awareness, delivering training, giving back, and setting and measuring our objectives.
- Invest in and develop our internal Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Increase our female and BIPOC representation
- Offer ongoing trainings and discussions to promote equity and belonging across the organization
We support a diverse range of causes that are important to us with our time, talent, and financial contributions.
- Partner with local and national organizations to make an impact in our communities
- Volunteer during our annual Day of Service and at community service events throughout the year
- Raise funds through our annual giving campaign, employer match contributions, and other corporate donations
We strive to minimize our carbon footprint and waste in our offices and promote a more sustainable business.
- Offer a hybrid approach of working from home and flexible-spending commuter plans
- Ensure all offices are LEED certified and have implemented formal recycling programs
- Track our greenhouse gas emissions and analyze the information and ways to improve
We remain a trusted partner to our clients by maintaining high ethical standards and strict privacy and data security protocols.
- Conduct an annual review of our ethics and ESG practices and policies
- Monitor local and federal regulations and industry best practices
- Protect the integrity of our data and systems through processes and security awareness training
Our ESG Reporting Solutions
Our team of dedicated professionals bring deep Sustainability and ESG experience, preparing you for the wave of current and emerging ESG disclosure requirements.