Commitment to ESG
Environmental, Social, and Governance
We are committed to operating a socially and environmentally responsible business grounded in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) standards that help drive the success of our operations and the impact we have on our global communities. As part of our business strategy, we have analyzed and will continue to monitor annually the relevant aspects in which ESG may be crucial to our industry from a materiality perspective.
Our priorities include, but are not limited to, monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) that promote our values of belonging, impact, and sustainability through our employee engagement and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) efforts, as well as implementing the relevant processes and policies to safeguard our internal systems and keep our business ethics at the center of our operations.
Our goal is to attract, develop, and retain our employees in a culture that promotes belonging and trust, including:
- Offering coaching and a robust performance management process and course curriculum
- Measuring employee satisfaction through an annual engagement survey
- Reviewing and adjusting employee compensation on an annual basis in alignment with the market and performance
We are intentional in embedding DEI within the organization through creating awareness, and setting and measuring our objectives, including:
- Investing in and develop our internal Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Increasing our female and BIPOC representation
- Offering ongoing trainings and discussions to promote equity and belonging across the organization
We support a diverse range of causes that are important to us with our time, talent, and financial contributions, including:
- Partnering with local and national organizations to make an impact in our communities
- Volunteering during our annual Day of Service and at community service events throughout the year
- Raising funds through our annual giving campaign, employer match contributions, and other corporate donations
We strive to minimize our carbon footprint and waste in our offices and promote a more sustainable business through:
- Offering a hybrid approach of working from home and flexible-spending commuter plans
- Ensuring all offices are LEED certified and have implemented formal recycling programs
- Tracking our greenhouse gas emissions and analyze the information and ways to improve
We remain a trusted partner to our clients by maintaining high ethical standards and strict privacy and data security protocols through:
- Conducting an annual review of our ethics and ESG practices and policies
- Monitoring local and federal regulations and industry best practices
- Protecting the integrity of our data and systems through processes and security awareness trainings
Our ESG Commitment
We are dedicated to conducting our business in alignment with ESG standards. View our report outlining our ESG approach and how we implement throughout our organization.
Our ESG Reporting Solutions
Our team of dedicated professionals bring deep Sustainability and ESG experience, preparing you for the wave of current and emerging ESG disclosure requirements.
Explore all that is happening within our corporate community. Read the latest features highlighting our leadership, company culture, giving back, and DEI initiatives.