Robotic Process Automation
Organizations are constantly searching for ways to reduce time-consuming, costly and error-prone manual business processes. The use of ‘robots’ to execute standard tasks is an emerging trend across various areas including finance, procurement, supply chain management, accounting, customer relationship management and human resource management.
This technology is known as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and refers to software applications that replicate the actions of a human being interacting with the user interface of a computer system. The ‘robot’ is configured and trained to perform rules-based, structured and repetitive processes and is changing the way enterprises conduct their back, middle and front-office processes. Investing in RPA software can produce substantial cost savings, fewer errors and better stakeholder experiences without requiring expensive IT integrations, investment in new platforms or specialized staff with computer coding experience.
As with any significant change, successful implementation of RPA requires careful planning and an approach tailored to your organization.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Evaluate processes to identify and prioritize suitability for automation
- Reengineer, standardize and optimize current state processes selected for RPA
- Drive sustainable cost reduction initiatives to support the overall organizational strategy
- Facilitate RPA vendor/ technology selection to fit automation objectives
- Provide project management and change management advisory to support implementation of RPA tool
- Develop or update business continuity plans and procedures to align to organization and operating model