Successfully integrating business operations requires advance planning, well-coordinated execution, and effective communication. CrossCountry partners with our clients to enable these activities from due diligence through post-integration optimization. Our methodology focuses on integrating the critical financial, operational, and technology-related functions of the business. We ensure our clients have the proper roadmap and resources to efficiently transition to a profitable post-integration state while minimizing risks. Our integration experience spans a variety of industries and organizations, ranging from mid-market to Fortune 50.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Collaboratively define acquisition guiding principles and success criteria; capture of past acquisition lessons learned; determine activities and documentation required by external auditors and internal stakeholders to facilitate audit readiness
- Conduct current state analysis and assess the integration impact on each business function; identify operational and system differentiators and consider required modifications
- Develop due diligence and integration plans, integration cost estimates, Transition Services Agreement (TSA) requirements; create a deal report card to track in-process integrations to understand transactional, financial, and operational status
- Develop a roadmap or acquisition playbook to guide current and future acquisitions; ensure governance structure is operational; monitor TSA agreements; identify opportunities to ensure operational and audit readiness
- Design a project management strategy and plan that leverages existing governance structures, project management methodologies and key stakeholders; capture progress and status, risks and issues and project plan changes; execute project management plan while providing deal status to executive stakeholders