Human Capital Transformation
Implement HR innovations for a scalable, people-focused culture
Attracting and retaining key talent and building a scalable business model around the employee experience are critical priorities in an era where change has become the norm. Our team of cross-functional experts delivers a suite of services to enhance the employee experience, implement innovative operating models, optimize technology, and enable strategic workforce planning.
Create future value through a better employee experience. Here’s how.
- Develop the Vision: Partner with leadership to define the ideal employee experience across each phase of the employee lifecycle
- Define People Strategy: Establish infrastructure to support strategic objectives and organize teams for optimized operations
- Enhance the Employee Journey: Define leadership’s vision for innovative employee-development programming, such as Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), mentorship programs, and career progression plans
- Develop a Business Plan: Analyze existing operating model, policies, processes, and infrastructure and develop the business case to transition to an optimized future state
- Innovate Operational Delivery: Identify and implement opportunities to modernize functions across HR, Payroll, Compensation, and Finance
- Manage Change: Establish a framework for preparing, managing, and reinforcing change that aligns with organizational values and culture
- Outsource Planning: Assess functions that can be managed in-house against the benefits of outsourcing
- Design Processes: Develop business processes that optimize operations and align with technology deployments
- Data Management: Ensure leaders and stakeholders have comprehensive people analytics to drive strategic decision-making
- Automate: Implement intelligent automation to increase capacity and customer service while reducing risk and manual intervention
- System Selection: Partner with the company to determine better-fit technology solutions and develop technology consolidation plans
- Workforce Strategy: Align people and teams with business objectives to ensure flexible resourcing solutions as business evolves
- Operational Priorities: Develop tools to establish controls and proactive planning in coordination with Finance and FP&A
- Tactical Solutions: Assess job architecture, compensation structure, and other inputs to support strategic planning
- Future of Work: Create high-productivity, high-engagement models for sustainably managing staff in hybrid and virtual work environments
- Compensation: Refine compensation structures and associated job architecture to ensure compensation controls protect the organization from fraud.
- Payroll: Identify pain points in payroll processing to drive efficiency and strengthen controls.
- Total Rewards: Conduct assessments of total rewards, including benefits and variable comp plans, to determine market competitiveness and strategic improvement opportunities.
Generate a sustainable value advantage through a suite of expert solutions to real-world challenges.
Establish and enhanced your ESG reporting and disclosure framework.
Build a cross-functional planning and insights engine.
Technology Architecture & Strategy
Establish, manage, and optimize a robust integrated systems architecture.
Procurement & Cost Transformation
Drive Source-to-Pay cost management and process efficiency.
Unlocking real-world value for clients
A review of 150 HR processes translated into a new HR operating model and state-of-the-art HRIS for a financial services firm.
How do you create present and future value for your business?
Unlock core business value from a suite of integrated solutions expertly designed for organizations like yours.
Accounting & Risk
Anticipate and respond to complex reporting and regulatory requirements.
Accelerate enterprise performance through people-led digital transformations.
Manage transaction lifecycles for maximum deal value and minimum risk.