We understand the difficulties and complexities involving data. Our highly skilled and experienced team of recognized leaders in intelligent automation, data management and governance and data analytics – with expertise in regulatory compliance and risk management – partners with business leaders to provide high-end integrated solutions that advance an organization’s strategy, execution and sustained data practices.
Manage the Full Life Cycle of Data
Organizations are putting even more focus on driving efficiency, controlling costs and enhancing analytical capabilities in order to ultimately improve business performance. Our team’s unique combination of business advisory acumen and expertise in automation and analytics technologies enables innovation at an enterprise level and helps our clients maximize the return on related transformation investments.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
CrossCountry supports our clients through the entire lifecycle of adopting Intelligent Automation technologies, including the rapid deployment of solutions that create process efficiencies, improve controls, reduce unintended errors and help ensure compliance. Additionally, our consultants work collaboratively with stakeholders to establish strategic planning, governance and change management programs that help ensure the success of Intelligent Automation initiatives across the enterprise.
- Development and Deployment: Analyze for fit and benefits, prioritize processes for automation, conduct vendor selection and knowledge transfer, and lead development and implementation of pilot, proof of value and turnkey production-ready bots.
- Center of Excellence: Governance model, use-case management, program metrics and dashboard reporting, communications planning and training strategy, evaluate and deploy global delivery model and related SLAs.
- Risk and Control Management: Revise risk and control strategies, assess controls, determine what information should be retained for audit purposes and advise on impacts to other risk functions such as operational risk, SOX and IT risk.
- Strategy and Roadmap Development: Develop a strategy and roadmap for automation that looks beyond the initial deployment and establish how automation will grow across your organization.
- Data Analytics: Design reports and dashboards to capture data during implementation in order to empower executives to monitor and make strategic decisions.
- Vendor Strategy and Selection: Identify which technology partner is the best fit for your needs.
- Program and Change Management: Assist in developing the appropriate governance forums, communication plans and associated communications.
High-performing companies leverage data as a strategic asset. It is the lifeblood of business as it speeds transactions and provides valuable insight.
Many companies struggle to fully unlock the value of data due to lack of clarity about where data resides, how data relates to business, who owns data, how decisions can be made about data and how data can and should be used. It all begins with data governance as the framework for answering these questions and enabling the factors that turn data into tangible business value.
Effective data management is also central to organizational agility, innovation and enabling customer satisfaction. In addition, it reduces the cost of non-compliance to regulators and other key stakeholders and allows a proactive response to disruptive technologies.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Establish a governance program that promotes your data strategy, organizational policy and overall business goals
- Design an effective governance structure and gain consensus on roles and responsibilities across the three lines of defense (the business, risk management and compliance and internal audit)
- Uncover your critical internal controls and risk management needs
- Establish policies and procedures
- Enhance or establish your data management program
- Establish measurable outcomes through data quality measurement and reporting
- Ensure a holistic data management program by supporting you through issue management and resolution, vendor selection and management, project management/business and data analysis, and strategic data management for regulatory information
Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) enables organizations to optimize decision-making, performance and risk management through improved access to, and analysis of, information. BI organizes and analyzes data in a way that allows companies to generate impactful reports, identify patterns and drivers, predict outcomes and visualize results.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
Whether articulating a high-level data strategy or designing and implementing detailed analytics, our consultants collaborate with our clients to deliver effective BI solutions. Our goal is to rapidly empower users to develop strategic insights, allowing for more accurate decisions, improved operational efficiency and mitigated risks across the organization.
Our team of recognized industry leaders can aid organizations in overcoming decision paralysis caused by a plethora of data and allow them to see the big picture. We help companies quickly understand multifaceted data sets, empowering users to develop strategic insights, allowing for more accurate decisions, improved operational efficiency and mitigated risks across the organization.
- Program Design and Requirements: We perform a current state analysis and lay out a roadmap to include training, governance, change management, strategy and implementation
- Infrastructure Set-up and Vendor Selection: We help you evaluate and select vendor solutions and assist in the infrastructure changes to maximize the ROI on your new data analytics tool
- Implementation: We implement new systems and processes to help you develop relevant analytics
- Center of Excellence: We determine the role of governance and identify resources and align competencies/skillsets in the organization
Featured Insights & News
Establishing a Robotic Operating Center of Excellence
If RPA is a key foundational technology that can enable an organization to take advantage of other new technologies, it stands to reason that it’s highly important that it be implemented successfully. Establishing a Robotic Operating Center of Excellence (COE) will enable you to effectively adopt a formal RPA program. In our new guidebook, “Establishing a Robotic Operating Center of Excellence,” you will learn the steps to establishing a world-class program, maximizing your business value, and more.
The Growth And Evolution Of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Driven by global megatrends and digital transformation needs, the market for RPA continues to grow and evolve as enterprises across industry sectors look to reshape business operations.
What Our Clients Have to Say
“CrossCountry brought a combination of functional, technical and domain knowledge to the table and has proven to be an excellent partner for our RPA initiatives.”
Aaron Saito, Finance Optimization Leader