Due in part to the ever-changing and complex regulatory and market landscape, combined with the meteoric speed of technological advances, the finance function’s role has evolved into a strategic business partner to the organization. Finance must measure costs, value creation, and service levels while providing the support that matters most to the business – all while being asked to do more with less. Most organizations no longer have an appetite for large-scale transformation projects, so it is becoming increasingly important to find ways to continuously optimize the finance function through incremental improvements.
To this end, we help finance organizations optimize and align their operating model (organization, process, and technology) to be a better strategic business partner to the business. We have helped large, complex organizations optimize operational accounting processes, accelerate consolidation and financial reporting to meet SEC deadlines, improve their budgeting and forecasting functions, and complete other large-scale optimization initiatives.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Assess the current state of your finance function to identify improvement opportunities
- Develop a desired vision for the finance organization, processes, and technology to address gaps in performance and internal stakeholder expectations
- Develop a clear roadmap to guide your finance function transformation in line with overall organizational requirements
- Review and design your organizational structure to correct productivity and/ or control issues
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures and implement solutions that maximize automation