Future Ready Finance
Due in part to the ever-changing market landscape, combined with technological advances, the finance function’s role continues to evolve to drive strategic business partnerships within the organization. Finance must measure costs and create value and service levels while also providing the support that matters most to the business – all while being asked to do more with less. CrossCountry’s Future Ready Finance delivers a future state vision and strategic requirements of key stakeholders and a roadmap to implement processes, technology, and organizational changes.
Tasked with shifting to a modern finance operating model, CFOs are facing these top challenges:
- What is the current state of our finance function and where can it be improved?
- What existing processes and procedures can be maximized through automation?
- Where are the gaps in our performance and internal stakeholder expectations?
- Do our skills and competencies align with stakeholder needs?
- Is our current finance structure, process, people, and technology efficient and effective?
Improve Efficiency While Reducing Cost and Manual Overhead
We help our clients meet complex objects through the optimization of their organization, processes, and technology. Whether it’s a large back-office transformation or an enhancement of a single process, we partner with our clients to improve the efficiency and service delivered to the organization, while reducing cost and manual overhead.
CrossCountry Consulting Helps to Deliver
- A robust operating model that aligns finance with enterprise strategy and budget
- Improved process cycles that shorten turn-around times, reduce bottlenecks, and allow for the efficient use of resources
- Optimized processes that are efficient, compliant, and automated, and reduce unintended errors and delays
- Increased communication across the organization through improved reporting, analytics, and data management
Business Driven Solutions
A rapid assessment to understand your organizational readiness and the associated value in transforming the Finance function. We address the people, process, and technology capabilities and opportunities to evolve your function, and prepare a roadmap and business case to ensure a positive return on investment.
Organizations rely on their internal operations to provide a foundation for long-term success. Leading operations share a set of common attributes including the ability to scale and support company growth, be cost effective, and act as strategic advisors.
Developing a comprehensive systems strategy is critical to every company’s continued success. Additionally, companies must be able to find and implement the right software to execute that vision. The variety of software available in today’s marketplace requires a thorough, structured, and unbiased decision-making process to ensure all considerations are properly assessed.
As organizations grow and evolve, it becomes harder to execute multiple initiatives simultaneously. In today’s rapidly changing environment of shifting regulations, competition and innovation, it is imperative to account for the cumulative demands that concurrent initiatives have on an organization’s finite resources through strong program management.
Change is a process, not an event. Organizations that implement effective change management see greater returns on their investments and minimize operational risks.
Organizations rely on their operations functions to serve as strategic partners and establish a platform for long-term success. Executives are tasked with nurturing a diverse and complex workforce, supporting growth objectives, and modernizing capabilities that build capacity, are cost effective, and reduce manual overhead.
Featured Insights & News
Navigating A Shared Services Implementation
In this guidebook, we will give an overview of the critical considerations and options organizations should evaluate before, during and after pursuing a shared service delivery model.