CrossCountry is a full-service Workday deployment partner. As a Workday partner since 2014, we’ve developed a suite of services to both lead and support Workday Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Professional Services Automation and Financial Performance Management implementations.
We Do More Than Configure, We Consult
In addition to implementing Workday, CrossCountry provides consulting services in Finance & HCM Process Design, Accounting and Risk. Not only are our consultants extensively trained and certified on how to implement Workday, but many of them bring an additional skill set to the table.
The result is our consultants can guide you not only on how to configure Workday, but can advise you on policies, procedures, accounting guidelines and best practices.
I Am Looking For...
CrossCountry is a certified deployment partner:
- Full platform (Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Professional Services Automation and Planning)
- Fixed price and time and material engagements
CrossCountry has pre-built tools and templates that augment the Workday deployment methodology:
- Project leadership
- Change management strategy and execution
- Testing strategy and execution
- Cutover strategy and execution
CrossCountry offers a variety of post-production support services tailored to your needs:
- Operational support (helpdesk)
- Release/upgrade management with feature adoption
- System optimization and enhancement
- Strategic roadmap
- Change management
- Integration, reporting and dashboard development
- Security assessment
Featured Insights & News
CrossCountry Selects Workday as Its Unified Cloud System
With Workday as its unified system for finance, HR and planning, CrossCountry will benefit from improved efficiencies, streamlined core business functions, reduced manual processes, more accurate reporting and an enhanced user experience for its employees.
4 Things to Consider When Planning a System Implementation Project
By having these items mapped out before you start the project, you can come to the table with well thought out data points and allow your team to make an informed decision.