CrossCountry is a full-service Workday deployment partner. As a Workday partner since 2014, we’ve developed a suite of services to both lead and support Workday Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Professional Services Automation and Financial Performance Management implementations.
Deployment + Advisory = Unique
In addition to implementing Workday, CrossCountry provides consulting services in Finance & HCM Process Design, Accounting and Risk. Not only are our consultants extensively trained and certified on how to implement Workday, but many of them bring an additional skill set to the table.
The result is our consultants can guide you not only on how to configure Workday, but can advise you on policies, procedures, accounting guidelines and best practices.
We Do More Than Configure, We Consult
I Am Looking For...
CrossCountry is a certified deployment partner:
- Full platform (Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Professional Services Automation and Financial Performance Management)
- Specialize in companies with 500-3500 employees
- Fixed price and time and material engagements
CrossCountry has pre-built tools and templates that augment the Workday deployment methodology:
- Project leadership
- Change management strategy and execution
- Testing strategy and execution
- Cutover strategy and execution
CrossCountry offers on-demand support services:
- Stabilization and optimization
- Roadmap planning and adoption
- Interface and report development
- Update planning and feature adoption
Featured Insights & News
How Cloud Based Systems are Challenging Traditional System Selection
It is vital to understand how cloud based systems can be leveraged for transformational change to ensure the application will meet an organization’s requirements.
Meet Our Workday Leadership Team