A robust and broad testing strategy is a key component to delivering a successful technology implementation. From the design of scenario-based testing to ensure the real-life capabilities of the application to the development and execution of a test plan to address all functional areas, sub-functions and complex business scenarios – CrossCountry can support all aspects of your testing strategy development and execution.
We have found that:
- A successful implementation requires extensive testing
- A company’s finance, HR and planning processes will occur in a primary ERP system and in other legacy systems
- It is imperative to be aware of and include additional processes not contained in your core ERP system
- Your software partner is generally reliant on you, the customer team, to plan and execute these tests
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Develop a detailed testing strategy and execution plan that is granular, specific to your unique challenges and focused on all relevant system and non-system related activities
- Document scenarios and processes across the enterprise for system, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
- Lead the customer through all testing cycles through test preparation, execution, issue resolution and monitoring
- Provide updates on test progress and issues via flash reports, status meetings and by working in collaboration with the implementation partner
- Finance & Operations
- Risk & Compliance