Coordinating all aspects and phases of an implementation along multiple workstreams and business units requires careful thought and planning. At the core of any successful technology implementation lies a well-structured Project Management Organization (PMO) or devoted project leadership. Our project leaders develop a comprehensive implementation project plan inclusive of overall project governance and risk management protocols. We work directly for the customer in alignment with implementation and technology partner leadership to ensure a successful technology implementation project.
In our experience, we have seen that:
- Critical decision-making requires access to timely and complete project information
- Issue resolution and risk mitigation need to be managed from a consolidated, project-wide perspective
- A successful implementation requires both application-related and non-applicated-related activities to be executed flawlessly
- An efficient deployment relies on streamlined coordination between the deployment partner, client project team, and key stakeholders
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Facilitate and manage a strong project governance framework to support informed decision-making
- Identify, escalate and prioritize key issues and project risks to ensure leadership is focused on high-risk matters
- Develop a detailed project and communication plan documenting major milestones and critical dependencies
- Ensure project activities are delineated between deployment partner, customer and CrossCountry
- Finance & Operations
- Risk & Compliance