In addition to a strong focus on systems and technology, CrossCountry brings finance, human capital management and planning expertise to your implementation projects. This is a key differentiator compared to other system integration / implementation firms – who focus primarily on “getting the product up and running”. We speak CFO and CHRO, and understand key concepts around financial management, personnel management, internal controls and process improvement. We address these concepts and business processes up-front during the implementation, as opposed to figuring out how to incorporate after the fact.
CrossCountry combines the leadership and process optimization expertise of a big consultancy and the systems expertise of a boutique system integrator. CrossCountry draws upon its IT methodology, project management, finance, HR and planning transformation experience to assist in end-to-end implementation. We leverage a proven engagement methodology that ensures project success by identifying client needs, collaborating on solutions, and developing tangible deliverables for implementation.
We can provide turn-key, CrossCountry-led implementation solutions or support key components of your overall implementation team. We help you answer the following questions:
- How long will it take to implement the solution?
- How much will it cost to implement and maintain?
- What are the “gotchas” of implementing a cloud based solution vs. an on-premise solution?
- What are some of the best practices associated with implementing cloud-based solutions?
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Full-scale implementation
- Project management
- Change management
- Requirements and design
- Process improvement
- Customization, report and interface development
- Data conversion
- Internal control design and implementation
- Chart of account redesign
- Financial report design
We offer full end-to-end implementation services for the following partners: