Business owners, CEO’s, and managers require accurate and timely financial statements in order to understand and act upon their company’s performance. CrossCountry’s ability to drive continuous improvement across all aspects of operational accounting, including monthly close, budgeting and financial analysis provide our clients the necessary information they need to manage their business. In addition, we assist finance functions that have a “peaking” issue due to a company’s strategic initiatives or special projects. Our teams are armed with practical engagement experience enabling us to deliver high quality deliverables while navigating efficiently through the challenges that such subjects as consolidation accounting, external audit, financial planning and accounting systems can bring to an accounting function.
At CrossCountry we understand the overwhelming nature of operational accounting throughout a financial year. Our team of professionals have years of collective experience in a multitude of operational accounting roles and can provide a positive impact to ensure the best processes and systems are in place for operational accounting to be efficient and effective.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Streamline your monthly close process and implement sustainable, reliable & controlled routine close process and minimize errors.
- Conquer the intricacies of consolidation accounting. Our consultants understand the pitfalls of consolidation accounting and can offer a safeguard against errors and provide adequate audit trail for a clean audit.
- Prepare for, as well as facilitate, the external audit process.
- Improve your Financial Planning & Analysis functions. Our consultants have experience in budgeting, forecasting, and data analysis to improve the effectiveness and predictive nature of data analytics.
- Assess, select, and implement best-in-class cloud based finance and accounting systems.
- Optimize your finance and accounting organization, including organizational design.
- Improve the way they manage the wide range of business risks and meet complex compliance requirements.