We offer our clients a flexible approach to implementation – from technical accounting support, to overall PMO, to focused assistance with specific aspects of implementation (e.g. contact reviews, system implementations) to providing qualified resources to supplement your existing implementation team. With experience managing this and other large implementation projects, extensive knowledge of both the new and existing revenue recognition rules, and the ability to work seamlessly with your auditors and other service providers, CrossCountry Consulting is primed and ready to help you manage this critical project, achieve a successful and efficient implementation and lay the foundation for an effective revenue accounting function.
If you have questions about your Revenue Recognition project or how this new standard will impact or you, or are just looking for some insight on how to get started, please contact us.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
CrossCountry can support clients throughout the entire implementation process, including:
- Create an inventory of revenue arrangements
- Develop and document new revenue recognition positions and policies
- Calculate “day 1” adjustments
- Prepare disclosures required by the new standard
- Assess and update processes, systems, controls, and other wider business impacts
- Provide overall PMO support
In addition, CrossCountry can provide knowledgeable, trained consultants to supplement existing implementation teams.