Banking & Capital Markets
Regulatory reform, increased capital requirements, more stringent risk management and enhanced reporting requirements are issues that Banking and Capital Markets firms are grappling with.
CrossCountry assists large Banks and Broker-Dealers in defining and delivering a future state environment to meet these challenges by first assisting in the specification of the Target Operating Model and then using that model as a framework in creating the individual work streams and detailed project plans needed to operationalize the model.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Target Operating Model Development – a business process and technology architecture driven by the business strategy including a business case and roadmap for change.
- Program and Project Management – facilitating governance and change management across the organization to ensure that transformation projects are clearly communicated and effectively adopted.
- Business Process Design and Implementation – detailed process workflows outlining roles and responsibilities, process handoffs and control points.
- Technology System Selection and Implementation– a structured methodology combined with our deep industry knowledge is utilized to select appropriate ‘best of breed’ solutions and provide the services needed to successfully implement those solutions within the enterprise.
Related Content & Services
- Cross-Border Risk within Banking & Capital Markets
- Case Study: Getting a Handle on Reg D Compliance
- Brochure: Banking & Capital Markets
- Insights: Financial Services
- Service Offering: Regulatory Compliance
- Service Offering: Finance & Operations
- Service Offering: Data Services