Asset management firms in both the regulated and alternative spaces face an environment of increased competition and heightened scrutiny. The firms that see the greatest success are those that can meet the operational and technology challenges in the face of complex regulatory changes. Another important success factor is the ability to satisfy clients that are both sophisticated and risk averse. As growth returns to the industry, firms must understand the changing landscape in which they need to effectively increase revenue, margins, and market share.
How Can CrossCountry Help?
- Alternative Investment (Hedge Fund, Private Equity, Real Estate) Target Operating Model:
- Create business process and technology architecture driven by the business strategy including a business case and roadmap for change.
- Business Process Design and Implementation outlining roles and responsibilities, process handoffs and control points.
- Finance Transformation accelerating the close cycle by streamlining Chart of Accounts, and sub-ledger to GL integration.
- Finance and Accounting Support – Experienced CPA/CA consultants to support Finance teams during periods of peak activity.
- Technology Selection and Implementation – Our structured methodology combined with our deep industry knowledge is utilized to select appropriate ‘best of breed’ solutions and provide the services needed to successfully implement those solutions within the enterprise.
- Institutional and Family Office Reporting – definition and implementation of required management and third party reporting.
- Services for Fund Administrators – assisting fund administrators in achieving economies of scale.