A Mid-Sized Technology Organization
Client Situation & Challenge
A mid-sized technology organization turned to Workday for a Financials platform that could serve the needs of its international customers and employee base. They selected CrossCountry to assist with management of the cut-over activities required to deploy Workday.
- Conduct discovery sessions for each functional process area contained in the project scope.
- Determine changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organizational structures.
- Develop a Communications Plan to inform stakeholders of the impact of the Workday implementation and how to prepare for it.
- Capture and document all tasks and task owners needed for cut-over to production, identify resource constraints, and track all tasks to completion.
CrossCountry was able to document all critical tasks and events necessary for go-live and help the client proactively balance the tasks when critical personnel were scheduled beyond capacity. The client’s employees were prepared to use Workday successfully at deployment. User incidents were quickly triaged and tracked through resolution, allowing problematic trends to be immediately identified.
- Accounting & Finance Process Redesign
- Accounting & HR System Assessment
- Accounting Policy Advisory – Revenue Recognition
- Accounting System Implementation
- Acquisition Advisory
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Acquisition Integration & Support
- Automated Expense Reporting and Invoicing
- Change Management and Business Process Redesign
- Change Management, Testing & Training
- Cloud-Based Financial Management System Implementation
- Consolidation Accounting
- Divestiture Support
- Enhanced Data Quality for CCAR Reporting
- Finance Function Assessment
- Fund Performance and Data Analytics Assessment
- Getting a Handle on REG D Compliance
- HCM & Payroll Change Management
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Advisory
- IT Infrastructure Upgrade
- Public Company Readiness Assessment
- Training & Cutover Support
- Workday Platform implementation