A publicly traded global, diversified government contracting firm
Founded in 1969, our client provides professional services and technology solutions, with more than 70 offices worldwide.
CrossCountry Consulting was engaged to assist with the implementation of a consolidation accounting and financial reporting tool for our client.
We identified, documented and remediated manual and system processes contributing to legal entity imbalances. Intercompany transactions were recorded to clean up the imbalances identified in the remediation plan. We also formalized and implemented intercompany accounting policies and procedures that enables the client to fully implement the consolidation accounting and financial reporting tool and record intercompany accounting accurately going forward.
- Accounting & Finance Process Redesign
- Accounting & HR System Assessment
- Accounting Policy Advisory – Revenue Recognition
- Accounting System Implementation
- Acquisition Advisory
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Acquisition Integration & Support
- Consolidation Accounting
- Divestiture Support
- Enhanced Data Quality for CCAR Reporting
- Finance Function Assessment
- Fund Performance and Data Analytics Assessment
- Getting a Handle on REG D Compliance
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Advisory