A Large Professional Services Organization
Client Situation & Challenge
The company sought CrossCountry Consulting to assist in defining and standardizing the professional services process delivery. Additionally, CrossCountry provided assistance in developing and managing the End-to-End (E2E) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Lastly, CrossCountry was engaged to deliver a comprehensive training program to their employees regarding the rollout of their internal use of Workday Professional Services Automation (PSA).
- Identify and carefully define and design key business processes, such as: Opportunity to Contract, Project Creation & Administration, Resource Management, and Time Tracking & Absences.
- Utilize testing, impact assessments, and stakeholder analysis to deliver quick reference guides, formal training sessions, and end-to-end business process training guides.
- CrossCountry provided the resources to support the successful implementation of Workday PSA so that testing and change management activities could be executed efficiently yet thoroughly.
- CrossCountry facilitated the preparation of a comprehensive Change Management and Testing Plan to guide the client team through the work needed to be done.
- The team identified 71 business processes affected by the project, as well as the impact across ten functional areas of the client’s operations.
- Accounting & Finance Process Redesign
- Accounting & HR System Assessment
- Accounting Policy Advisory – Revenue Recognition
- Accounting System Implementation
- Acquisition Advisory
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Acquisition Integration & Support
- Automated Expense Reporting and Invoicing
- Change Management and Business Process Redesign
- Change Management, Testing & Training
- Cloud-Based Financial Management System Implementation
- Consolidation Accounting
- Divestiture Support
- Enhanced Data Quality for CCAR Reporting
- Enterprise Performance Management System Implementation
- Finance Function Assessment
- Fund Performance and Data Analytics Assessment
- Getting a Handle on REG D Compliance
- HCM & Payroll Change Management
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Advisory
- IT Infrastructure Upgrade
- Public Company Readiness Assessment
- Training & Cutover Support
- Workday Platform implementation