A publicly-traded leading international media and marketing solutions company
Client Situation & Challenge
Our client, dating back to 1906, is one of the largest, most geographically diverse local content providers in the USA.
CrossCountry Consulting was engaged to assist with a series of technical accounting initiatives around an acquisition of a multi-billion dollar media company by our client.
The engagement involved preparing technical accounting memorandum, outlining the additional requirements mandated by the SEC regarding the business combination; preparing new footnote disclosures in accordance with US GAAP requirements as part of Forms 10-K and 10-Q filings; preparing Form 8-K with discussion of the acquisition that also included pro forma financial statements and preparing ad hoc analysis related to the business combination.
The required Forms 10-K, 8-K and 10-Q were completed and filed in a timely manner without comment from the SEC. Following this successful engagement, CrossCountry Consulting continues to support various other initiatives within the client’s accounting and reporting departments.
- Accounting & Finance Process Redesign
- Accounting & HR System Assessment
- Accounting Policy Advisory – Revenue Recognition
- Accounting System Implementation
- Acquisition Advisory
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Acquisition Integration & Support
- Automated Expense Reporting and Invoicing
- Change Management and Business Process Redesign
- Change Management, Testing & Training
- Cloud-Based Financial Management System Implementation
- Consolidation Accounting
- Divestiture Support
- Enhanced Data Quality for CCAR Reporting
- Enterprise Performance Management System Implementation
- Finance Function Assessment
- Fund Performance and Data Analytics Assessment
- Getting a Handle on REG D Compliance
- HCM & Payroll Change Management
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Advisory
- IT Infrastructure Upgrade
- Public Company Readiness Assessment
- Training & Cutover Support
- Workday Platform implementation