International non-profit organization leading graduate management schools around the world
Client Situation & Challenge
CrossCountry Consulting was engaged to assess the client’s current accounting and HR systems and software provider, as well as provide other options that were available in the market.
CrossCountry Consulting undertook a multi-faceted approach: utilizing an online Finance System to obtain feedback from the system users; ensuring key stakeholders across the organization were consulted to identify a system that matched the company’s long term goals; a cost assessment of the current system; and market research on new systems in the market. The engagement produced an application strategy assessment that documented the current system and outlined three options- stay on the current system, upgrade to the new version or migrate to a new solution – each with a three year total cost of ownership, quantitative benefits, qualitative benefits, timeline, and risks.
CrossCountry Consulting’s expertise in this area and awareness of legacy and leading solutions, including the benefits of multi-tenant cloud solutions, brought a level of excellence that resulted in the ability to combine IT and the Business to make an informed collaborative decision.
- Accounting & Finance Process Redesign
- Accounting & HR System Assessment
- Accounting Policy Advisory – Revenue Recognition
- Accounting System Implementation
- Acquisition Advisory
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- Acquisition Integration & Support
- Consolidation Accounting
- Divestiture Support
- Enhanced Data Quality for CCAR Reporting
- Finance Function Assessment
- Fund Performance and Data Analytics Assessment
- Getting a Handle on REG D Compliance
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) Advisory